Posted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:37 am   Post subject: Feature request to retake incorrect answers only

Request to have a feature that allows the user to keep retaking a quiz , with incorrect answers, and loop till all incorrect answers are correct. Thinking any incorrect answers will be flagged by software and unflagged when corrected.

I mainly use Quiz Maker for self-tests and would like to "beat to death" my problematic questions till I get them right.

I've searched online for this feature in other quiz softwares but they don't seem to have it. I have faith iSpring can implement this feature.

Thanks in advance!

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon May 01, 2017 7:35 am   Post subject: Re: Feature request to retake incorrect answers only

Thank you for the message.
These options are available in the full version of iSpring Quizmaker.
It seems that you're using the free version of the software that has less features.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon May 01, 2017 6:33 pm   Post subject: Re: Feature request to retake incorrect answers only

Just got done chatting with a consultant. The current full version doesn't have it. I'll need to take the whole quiz again and again. That's what I understood.

I wish I could save time on focusing on incorrect answered questions only, especially if I wrongly answered 5 out 30.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue May 16, 2017 12:42 pm   Post subject: Re: Feature request to retake incorrect answers only

I like this idea and vote to see it included in an update in the near future.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue May 23, 2017 2:20 am   Post subject: Re: Feature request to retake incorrect answers only

I'd love this as well.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed May 24, 2017 7:41 pm   Post subject: Re: Feature request to retake incorrect answers only

Excellent idea, we'd like to see this too.

Profile profile test