Posted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:18 am   Post subject: Advanced Quiz Report - HTML editor

Customize Quiz Report
The reporting (pass or fail) via email function in iSpring is something that is incredibly useful for us, but is currently limited.

Request 1 - Allow html/css formatting:
Currently you can only enter basic text in the 'disclaimer' section; not formatted text. It would be great if this could be upgraded to allow for basic formatting. Perhaps even allowing for embedding images/videos?

For us we use the disclaimer section as 'instructions' to the email recipient. Formatting would make these instruction a lot clearer.

Request 2 - toggle 'Messages' fields on/off
It would also be useful to be able to select/deselect fields are included in the email. For instance, the information we seek from these emails is what we ask of the user (Ask for quiz taker information) and the title of the quiz (which we write in the subject line), which is only sent to us upon 'passing'.

For us this information is all we need. Having the ability to reduce what is shown in the messages section would make these notifications more relevant to the recipient and far cleaner looking.

Thank you

Kind regards,
Tim Whitehouse

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:21 pm   Post subject: Re: Advanced Quiz Report - HTML editor

Hello Tim,
Thank you for your requests!

Quiz results are sent to email through our server. First, they go to the server as XML scheme. then our server compiles them to HTML format and send to email.

That is why the formatting is done on our server and this part cannot be edited.
However, you can send quiz results to your server and configure it to send results to email an a form you want them to be.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:49 am   Post subject: Re: Advanced Quiz Report - HTML editor

Hi Vladamir,

Thank you for explaining this process to me.

I can see how it would be impossible to obtain this functionality unless we used our own mail server to do so.

Currently it is more of a 'nice to have' rather than an essential part of our process so I won't pursue it any further; but I will get in contact if we decide to use our own mail server instead.

Thank you

Kind regards,
Tim Whitehouse

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:09 pm   Post subject: Re: Advanced Quiz Report - HTML editor

Hello Tim,

Sure thing!
If any questions come up, please fell free to question more.
We are hear to answer questions and sort everything about iSpring! =)

Profile profile test