Posted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:41 pm   Post subject: Multiple quizzes one result

I'd really love to see a new feature that allows multiple quizzes in one powerpoint that all generate one result. The info slides within the quiz are great, but they are really quite limited in what you can do with them in terms of design and interactivity.

I'd like to be able to put 1 question on one powerpoint slide, then have a fully featured info page on the next powerpoint slide, then add another question on another powerpoint slide, but have both questions send to the same results.

This is something that I've seen available in other similar products, and this would really improve the iSpring experience.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:42 pm   Post subject: Re: Multiple quizzes one result

Hello Beano!

This is Alex with iSpring Tech Support team.

That really makes sense but to tell the truth it's not that easy to implement as iSpring courses should have a "bank" to store results in this case. However, let me suggest that you take a look at the iSpring QuizMaker feature called Info Slides: http://www.ispringsolutions.com/docs/display/quizmaker/Info+Slides

With it you can combine your questions are text slides together, making an interactive quiz! What do you think of this solution?

Profile profile test