Posted: Tue May 08, 2018 4:00 pm   Post subject: Quiz 9: Can I use images for feedback?

A few months ago, before I purchased Ispring suite 9, I asked whether I could use animated gifs in the feedback section of quiz questions.
This is the reply that I got:

Quote:
This is Stephan with ISpring TechSupport.
(...)
As for the .gif images, you can just insert them to questions, answers and to feedbacks. They should work just fine in the published quizzes.
(...)

Is this really so? because I think this is a vital feature when providing feedback to students , sometimes a text explanation won't be enough.
I'm using Ispring Suite 9 and not only can't I add animated gifs to feedback, I can't add any images to feedbacks. Just plain text...

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue May 08, 2018 4:38 pm   Post subject: Re: Quiz 9: Can I use images for feedback?

I got a reply from the friendly stuff at Ispring.
In short, yes, it can be done!

Here's how:

Thank you for your message! Here's what you need to do:
1) Open your quiz
2) Go to Slide View
3) Click on the question that you'd like to edit
4) Click on the Correct/Incorrect Feedback layer (pic1 attached)
5) Put your mouse cursor to the feedback window and click there
6) Use Insert → Image/Audio/Video to add media to the feedback window

It works! I found step 6 a little difficult, as I didn't see any "insert" option. But you actually have to click on the top menu option, "Insert", which is a little counter-intuitive, but it works just fine!

Thanks Paul!

Profile profile test