Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:15 pm   Post subject: Partially Correct Quiz Feedback

I have noticed iSpring Suite 9 eliminated the Partially Correct answer feedback window for Quizzes.
Instead, the Incorrect answer feedback appears, and the user receives partial marks.

While not critical, this feature was nice to have.

Thanks,
Nic

Profile profile test

Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:47 pm   Post subject: Re: Partially Correct Quiz Feedback

I see this kind of feedback is very good
I hope the developer of iSpring suite to restore this feature in later versions is good for the user.
Thank you!

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:44 am   Post subject: Re: Partially Correct Quiz Feedback

Hi!

After getting a lot of queries about this feature, we decided to restore this option in one of the next updates.
Keep in touch!

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:09 am   Post subject: Re: Partially Correct Quiz Feedback

Vladimir wrote:
Hi!

After getting a lot of queries about this feature, we decided to restore this option in one of the next updates.
Keep in touch!

I am very glad to hear from you.

Thank you so much developer!

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:59 pm   Post subject: Re: Partially Correct Quiz Feedback

Dear Vladimir! Dear Development team!

After this recent upgrade (16.08.2018) we still do not have the partially correct answer back.
I understand of course that other great things happened in this update, but could you please tell us some information, when will this "most wanted" feature re-added to the system?
Thank you in advance

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:25 pm   Post subject: Re: Partially Correct Quiz Feedback

Csaba,

The quiz part of the update already awaits its release. We need to make some tweaks to the result processing server and then we will be ready to release it.

The next update should be available in 2-3 weeks and it's 90% that it will include the "Partially correct feedback" feature.

Paul

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:52 pm   Post subject: Re: Partially Correct Quiz Feedback

Pavel, thank you for your really quick answer and for the good news!

Best wishes!
Csaba

Profile profile test