Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:17 pm   Post subject: Export / import questions into Excel or Word format

As the title of the article you:

I have a friend who suggested this feature, and I'm very excited and I'm posting it today so developers can consider adding this feature to future versions.

Developers can add Quiz / Exit tool to Excel or Word format in Quizz package.

I think this feature is very practical for saving tests, switching to text formatting, spreadsheets for printing or for many other tasks.

I thank you very much if you are interested in this matter!

Thank you!

Pham Van Phuong

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:46 am   Post subject: Re: Export / import questions into Excel or Word format

Hi!

Exporting to Word will be available in one of the next updates, whereas exporting to Excel is not considered due to many limitations of the Excel format.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused!

Profile profile test

Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:44 pm   Post subject: Re: Export / import questions into Excel or Word format

Do we know which version or when?

I notice it is still not there on the latest version..

Profile profile test

Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:44 pm   Post subject: Re: Export / import questions into Excel or Word format

Hi!

Publishing quizzes to Word available in the latest build of iSpring QuizMaker and iSpring Suite.
You can see it in the Publish window.

Profile profile test