Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:35 am   Post subject: QUIZMAKER: XML output as attachement to result email

Hi,

Would it be possible in future version to have the ability to have the XML data attached to the results email please?

From time to time, we seem to not receive a result via server and in most cases the email result was sent. It would be great if we could pull the XLM attachment so as to inport into Database and maintain records.

Regards
Dave

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:43 pm   Post subject: Re: QUIZMAKER: XML output as attachement to result email

Hi Dave,

Thank you for posting here!
I will send your suggestion on to our PD team, though it's hard to say if this feature is going to be put on the roadmap.

I'd say it could be easier to try resolve the issue with sending results to your server.
Reach out to us at support@ispringsolutions.com and let's discuss this problem.

Paul

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:11 am   Post subject: Re: QUIZMAKER: XML output as attachement to result email

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the reply, sending to servier we already do, but this and my server question (linked below) is about redundancy to ensure we get the results no matter what. Having the XML will help greatly, but even better would be the redundancy option as I've asked in other question:
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=6632

Regards
Dave

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:55 am   Post subject: Re: QUIZMAKER: XML output as attachement to result email

Dave,

Noted the other request. Will pass it on to the team.

Paul

Profile profile test