Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:25 pm   Post subject: Info or Media Only Scenes in Talk Master

It seems intuitive that this would already be in there and I may be missing something; but if not, I'd like to request the ability to add information only scenes in Talk Master. So, for example, I'm creating an interaction where a doctor is meant to be interacting with a patient. Prior to that interaction, I'd like to be able provide a screen that shows results of a laboratory report and maybe some patient history. The easiest formatting for this would be a table on one side and a short paragraph on the other, and then maybe a way to display some medical imaging; but there's really no intuitive way to do that. Similarly, I'd like to be able to re-display this data, along with a critique after the choice. So, the flow might be "Intro to Patient with Data" -> Interaction -> Choice and Response -> "Critique". Items in quotes are the scenes I can't really get into Talk Master - even if I create them someplace else. The closest I can get is to create a custom background with the info on it; but this is pretty inefficient and doesn't scale well.

For that matter, it would also be great to be able to play a short video such as a screen capture or something like that as (or within) a scene.

So, in short, an info only scene function that supports some flexible layout and media options, while still advancing the narrative, would really make this tool a winner.

Profile profile test