Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:55 am   Post subject: Hide the wrong answer when doing multiple choice exercises

As the title has said. I don't know if there's an option now, or I would like to suggest additional.
What attributes when the testers choose the Quiz Quiz wrong when they do the 2nd test will not show the wrong answer selected.
Thank you and the Forum.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:38 am   Post subject: Re: Hide the wrong answer when doing multiple choice exercis

Hi! Thank you for your inquiry!

I would like to let you know that there's no way to exclude one answer choice in the second attempt to answer a question. The list of answer choices will be the same no matter what.However, it may be a possible solution to create a copy of the same question with one less answer if that's what you are looking for. It will work for the case when you just want to exclude incorrect answer, but it will still not be possible to exxclude a specific answer choice that user already selected at a previous attempt.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:49 am   Post subject: Re: Hide the wrong answer when doing multiple choice exercis

Michael S. wrote:
Hi! Thank you for your inquiry!

I would like to let you know that there's no way to exclude one answer choice in the second attempt to answer a question. The list of answer choices will be the same no matter what.However, it may be a possible solution to create a copy of the same question with one less answer if that's what you are looking for. It will work for the case when you just want to exclude incorrect answer, but it will still not be possible to exxclude a specific answer choice that user already selected at a previous attempt.

Very fast! Thank you Michael S. very much. I hope in the coming version
One more thank you very much!

Profile profile test