Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:06 am   Post subject: QUIZMAKER: Default code after <HEAD> and <BODY>

Is it possible in a future release to have a feature where we can populate a text field (for each) that will insert code directly after the <head> and <Body>

Each time I publish I'm having to edit the index.html file to add code for Google Tag Manager so I can run analytics.

Having these two text box options would save so much time, and I'm sure could be used for more than tags.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:33 am   Post subject: Re: QUIZMAKER: Default code after <HEAD> and <BODY>

Hello Dave,

Thank you for posting here!
This is a good feature, but we do not work on this and do not have it on our roadmap.

We do our best to keep our authoring tools as simple but powerful as possible. At the same time, this feature is not in great demand among our customers and not all users know how to customize HTML code and why they need this.

It is great that you know how to customize the index.html file but this will remain up to you. Sorry about any inconvenience caused!

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:51 am   Post subject: Re: QUIZMAKER: Default code after <HEAD> and <BODY>

Vladimir wrote:
this feature is not in great demand among our customers and not all users know how to customize HTML code and why they need this.

Hi Vladimir,

Thanks for the reply, hope at sometime in future you can see it being added to the roadmap. As users only need to copy and paste their analytic code from Google Tag Manager, no knowledge of html code required, if there are boxes available.

Be interested to know if others reading this use analytics on their quizzes and if so how?

Regards
Dave

Profile profile test