Posted: Wed May 15, 2019 9:40 am   Post subject: Change the image size when inserting in the answer

Hello friends! My colleague often asked a lot of questions: Can resize the thumbnail when inserting the content to answer with the question.
- Instead of the default size, is it possible for the custom editor?
Thank you!

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed May 15, 2019 10:30 am   Post subject: Re: Change the image size when inserting in the answer

Hi! I'm sorry to say that it's not possible to resize images added to questions, but you can click on them while taking a quiz to zoom view.

However, you can add images to slides of your quiz using by switching to Slide view and using the Insert feature. Images added that way can be resized, but please note that they will only be visible when viewing a quiz on a desktop computer or a laptop. The thing is that the mobile player is used to view quizzes on mobile devices that shows images added to questions and answer choices directly.

Profile profile test

Posted: Sat May 18, 2019 4:16 am   Post subject: Re: Change the image size when inserting in the answer

Michael S. wrote:
Hi! I'm sorry to say that it's not possible to resize images added to questions, but you can click on them while taking a quiz to zoom view.

However, you can add images to slides of your quiz using by switching to Slide view and using the Insert feature. Images added that way can be resized, but please note that they will only be visible when viewing a quiz on a desktop computer or a laptop. The thing is that the mobile player is used to view quizzes on mobile devices that shows images added to questions and answer choices directly.

Yes! Thank you for the quick reply
I hope the following version adds this feature!
Thanks very much :)

Profile profile test