Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:09 pm   Post subject: Incorrect timestamp on slideChangeEvent?

On handling a slideChangeEvent I was thinking the timestamp at that point should reflect the new slide index. Is this correct?

Below is my slideChangeEvent handler and the resultant output. The new slide index is returned by the event but the timestamp at that point reflects the old index. How do I get the timestamp after the new position is settled (after the navigation is truly complete)? I'd like to use this timestamp to set the position in a second presentation.

Thank you

HANDLER:

Code:
playbackController.slideChangeEvent().addHandler(function (slideIndex) {
            //Output the index returned by the event.  Should be 0 as we navigated back from slide #1
            console.log("Slide changed: " + slideIndex);

//Get a timestamp.  Timestamp should reflect new slide position.
            var clock = playbackController.clock();
            var ts = clock.timestamp();
            var slideIndex = ts.slideIndex();
            var stepIndex = ts.stepIndex();
            var timeOffset = ts.timeOffset();
            console.log("Time stamp: slide: " + slideIndex +  "  step: " +  stepIndex + "  time offset: " +  timeOffset);
        });

OUTPUT:
Slide changed: 0
Time stamp: slide:1 step:-1 time offset:0

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:12 pm   Post subject: Re: Incorrect timestamp on slideChangeEvent?

Thank you for posting here!
To better assist you, please reach me via email at support@ispringsolutions.com refferencing to this threat.
Thank you!

Profile profile test