Posted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:49 pm   Post subject: Events are sometimes firing, sometimes not

Good day iSpring team,

my employer uses iSpring Pro and has exported a HTML5 presentation. Now I run into trouble that not on all slides playingSlide is triggered (over slideChangeEvent and then getting it from playbackController.playbackState()) but instead playingTransition is triggered (slide != transition?) and then it is set back to playingSlide without triggering another slideChangeEvent playback-controller state.

What I want is this:

- on each new slide start, playingSlide is triggered
    - if playbackController.pause() is invoked, pausedSlide is triggered
    - if playbackController.play() is invoked, playingSlide is triggered again
    - transitions may happen between slides (right?) so I can ignore them (currently not, depending on presentation)

With this simple way I would be able to have custom play/pause, previous/next slide buttons but with that above described behavior, I have to make some workarounds.

What am I doing wrong?

Edit: This does only happen when iSpring's navigation (control panel) is turned off. If it is turned on, all wanted events are triggered.

Best regards

PS: If my employer needs to confirm that we have bought it, he can send you an email with my account details.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:52 pm   Post subject: Re: Events are sometimes firing, sometimes not

Hello and thank you for your post!

To better understand the problem, please submit a ticket with our support team at support@ispringsolutions.com.
Also, make sure that you identify the license key in your email (a screenshot of the "About" option or the first five digits from the license key).

Hope to hear from you soon!

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:07 am   Post subject: Re: Events are sometimes firing, sometimes not

What is so hard to understand on this?

Steps to repduce:

1) Create a presentation with a few slides, no navigation
    2) Export it as HTML5
    3) Embed it into your application as described in official documentation as IFRAME
    4) Catch the stateChangeEvent properly and output playbackController.playbackState() with console.log()

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:42 pm   Post subject: Re: Events are sometimes firing, sometimes not

Thank you for your reply!

To speed up the troubleshooting, please reach me via email (support@ispringsolutions.com).
This way, I can look into this and ask our developers to assist if required.
Also, make sure that you identify the license key you are working with in your email.

Otherwise, I cannot be of more help.
In this case, this can be resolved with help of other Community members.

Profile profile test