Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:15 pm   Post subject: SDK Font Issue converting PPTX

I've been using the SDK for years and have only had this problem now.

For a new font, a PPTX file has some bold text as a title. When converted to HTLM5, the title has bold italics text.

I've re-installed the fonts. I've changed the title text formatting. Whenever I use the bold for this one font, the conversion always uses the bold italics.

When I look into the files generated, I see that the font file (fnt0.woff) was generated as if the font was bold italics.

So, how do I generate an HTML5 presentation from this PPTX file using that font?

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:05 pm   Post subject: Re: SDK Font Issue converting PPTX

Hello and thank you for posting here!

First, try to embed the font into the PPT file. Go to PowerPoint Options >> Save >> Embed fonts in the file.
Save changes and close this window.
Next, go ahead and click on Save in PowerPoint to embed the font. Note that the font must be installed on the computer.

If it does not help, send me this PPT file to support@ispringsolutions.com. Also, tell me the build of the iSpring SDK that you are working with.

Keep in touch!

Profile profile test