Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:58 pm   Post subject: PowerPoint trigger doesn't work on HTML5, but works in Flah

Hello,

I have worked with PowerPoint and iSpring since the first versions and love very much the result.

The desired action on the PowerPoint screen is to show and hide objects several times as the user's choice; as if it were switched off and on.

However, PowerPoint trigger with these animations do not work when they are published and I choose the option "Mobile (HTML5)". Simply do not work.

But if I use the "Combined (FLASH + HTML5)" the trigger work perfectly.

Use the "Combined" is out of the question, my client wants the project to be exclusively in HTML5. I wonder how to make this kind of use of the trigger HTML5 work too.

Best regards

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:23 pm   Post subject: Re: PowerPoint trigger doesn't work on HTML5, but works in F

@RachelBT
Thanks for posting here!
It's rather difficult to guess what exactly is happening when we can't see the way how you have set up the triggers in your presentation. Could you please send it to support@ispringsolutions.com so that we can look at it on our end?
Thanks in advance!

Profile profile test