Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:48 am   Post subject: problem in creating html5 with quizmaker7

hello,
when i try to create my html5 i got this error message: "Error generating resources (Multiple choice answer must contain either text or image attachment)"
this .quiz file contains about 3000 questions without audio, video or pics..just questions...
can someone help me?
i need to create this quiz asap, thank you again!

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:13 pm   Post subject: Re: problem in creating html5 with quizmaker7

@ cazzone
This error message usually indicates that some of the questions that you created has an empty answer choice. This also can happen if some of the questions in your quiz have duplicated answer choices (two identical answers in one question).
Please look through your questions in iSpring QuizMaker to find out which one is causing the issue, and remove the empty answer.
Hope that is helps!
If the issue persists, please send us your quiz to support@ispringsolutions.com so that we can look at it on our end.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:34 pm   Post subject: Re: problem in creating html5 with quizmaker7

i don't have empty answer choice or duplicated answer choices, so I can't understand where is the error..can i send you the file so you can check?

Profile profile test