Posted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:24 am   Post subject: Audio files naming convention in auto generated sub folder

Please assist me how to refer the audio .wav files which is getting generated and getting saved in audio sub folder. It has some Unique ID by which it is getting saved. There is no clue how we can find the audio belongs to which slide.

It should have some slide no. mentioned here in the file. I have to use the audio post production for further use. And also iSpring doesn't have any batch export option for audio as other tools, we have to do it separately for every slide which takes a lot more time. Please help me if there is any other way to do so.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:20 am   Post subject: Re: Audio files naming convention in auto generated sub fold

@akanksha

It looks like you are referring to the audio files located in audio2/files in iSpring project folder.
The thing is that the file names in this folder are generated automatically to optimize the workflow of the program.

May I ask you what exactly you would like to do with these audio files?
Please note that all contents of iSpring project folder is created, managed and deleted by our program automatically. We recommend that you avoid changing anything in the folder manually because this can damage your project.
Let me suggest that you look at this article:
http://www.ispringsolutions.com/articles/managing-projects-in-ispring.html

If you would like to get the audio files from your presentation in the correct order, the best thing to do is to publish the presentation to HTML5 format to some folder on your computer.

After the publishing process will be finished, go to the output folder and open the data subfolder (presentation_name (Web)/data).
In that folder you will find the audio files converted to MP3 format and named in the correct order. Then you can copy them and use them wherever you need to.

Hope that this can be of use!

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:01 am   Post subject: Re: Audio files naming convention in auto generated sub fold

Yes you got the exact point where I was referring to. the work around which you provided was somehow close to the solution of my problem. I have verified the audio files under >>data folder of output and it is in proper sequence. Actually for the back up and for further production work I have to save these audio files after recording.

Well thank you for your response and the great work around.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:31 am   Post subject: Re: Audio files naming convention in auto generated sub fold

@akanksha
Thank you for the response!

There is another way to export the audio files from the Narration Editor. However, you will have to do that individually for each audio/video clip.

1) Open your presentation and click on "Manage Narration"
2) Right-click on the audio on the timeline below and select "Edit clip"

3) In the Editor window, click on the main menu and select "Export".

4) Choose a folder on your PC and save the audio.

Hope that this method can also be useful for you!

Profile profile test