Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:01 pm   Post subject: iSpring suit 8 Arabic issue

I've tried using iSpring Suite 8 to generate Quizzes in Arabic language but the Arabic words show separately ..Kindly help me

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:27 pm   Post subject: Re: iSpring suit 8 Arabic issue

Thank you for the question!
I regret to say that this issue can occur because iSpring QuizMaker doesn't support right to left writing.
Could you please send us the original quiz file (.quiz) to our email support@ispringsolutions.com for testing purposes?
Thanks in advance!

Profile profile test

Posted: Sat May 20, 2017 10:12 am   Post subject: Re: iSpring suit 8 Arabic issue

I have same problem with ppt to html5 in Arabic.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon May 22, 2017 9:10 am   Post subject: Re: iSpring suit 8 Arabic issue

Hi!

It would help if you can send your .ppt file to support@ispringsolutions.com. We'll look into it, try to resolve the issue and get back to you.
Thank you in advance!

Profile profile test

Posted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:07 pm   Post subject: Re: iSpring suit 8 Arabic issue

the problem is because of letter-spacing on span elements. I set it to 0 by js and problem solved.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:04 am   Post subject: Re: iSpring suit 8 Arabic issue

mahak, can you please tell me what iSpring Software you're using?
That will be helpful if you send us a screenshot of the iSpring>About window to support@isringsolutions.com.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:04 am   Post subject: Re: iSpring suit 8 Arabic issue

Thank you for letting us know about that work around. That could prove to be useful in some cases.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:32 am   Post subject: Re: iSpring suit 8 Arabic issue

Julia wrote:
mahak, can you please tell me what iSpring Software you're using?
That will be helpful if you send us a screenshot of the iSpring>About window to support@isringsolutions.com.

the problem was in 8.1 version of the iSpring suit. 8.7 works well

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:58 am   Post subject: Re: iSpring suit 8 Arabic issue

We're happy to offer you an upgrade to that version ata a good price.
Will you be able to send us an email with your info to send you the purchase link?

Profile profile test