Posted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:17 pm   Post subject: HTML5 "App" Hosting

Hello,

I have developed a demo "app" for in-house use at my company using PowerPoint and converting to HTML5 with iSpring. I previously stored HTML5 files on Dropbox (that I converted with other software) and had no problem viewing the content.

I have a few questions...

1.) I am wondering if there's a way to skip the "Launch" page (I want to avoid needing iSpring Play so my co-workers don't have to download anything...)

2.) Is there a way to "Save to Home Screen" with a specific photo being used as the logo instead of the "Launch" page being shown?

3.) Part of what this will be used for is to access files - what is the best way to link these files? Previously I posted them in a shared Dropbox folder and linked the content. Is there a way to do that within the iSpring Cloud?

Thanks in advance for any assistance or suggestions you can offer!

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:54 pm   Post subject: Re: HTML5 "App" Hosting

Hello Jess!
Thank you for the post!
Actually DropBox is used as a storage and file-sharing system but not as a hosting service.
Could you please send an email directly to the Technical Support Department so that we can look into the files?

Profile profile test