Posted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:40 pm   Post subject: Web Objects and zoom gesture on mobile devices

I've inserted a web object that supports a zoom "pinch" gesture for mobile devices. Other gestures are working like "Swipe up" to remove the playbar in web object, "Swipe left/right" to move between slides in the web object, etc. However, the pinch to zoom gesture does not seem to work.

Other, regular slides in the PPTX deck seem to support this feature, why not the slide I've inserted a web object in?

I tested this on a Kindle HD 8 and an Android Phone (LGK20V) running Android 7.0.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:53 pm   Post subject: Re: Web Objects and zoom gesture on mobile devices

Dear @JeffLTXC,

This is Alex with iSpring Tech Support team. Let me ask you to share this presentation with me so I could try to replicate this issue on our end! To do this:
1. Open your presentation in PowerPoint.
2. Go to the iSpring ribbon and click on Export
3. Mark the Create Zip package checkbox and click on Export.
4. Send the archive to me via email at support@ispringsolutions.com. If your presentation's size is more than 20 MB, it will be better to use Dropbox.com or Wetransfer.com.

Please be sure that your information will be kept safe!

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:29 pm   Post subject: Re: Web Objects and zoom gesture on mobile devices

Hi Alex - please look for the material. I am sending in a separate email. Thanks - Jeff

Profile profile test