Posted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:21 am   Post subject: Ispring Bad allocation

Hi there,

Can anyone help me please?

I use Ispring to capture my computer screen as I am doing verious stuff like playing games or capturing a website and so on and so forth.

Resently I have been discovering that all of a sudden Ispring will just stop at random points of the video capture and come up with this erro message Bad allocation So can anyfur help me please?

What do I do to fix this problem because it is supposed to be unlimited?

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
http://forums.furaffinity.net/threads/i ... n.1624324/

motion graphics examples

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:00 am   Post subject: Re: Ispring Bad allocation

Hi Joe!
Sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue.
Bad allocation issue usually occurs when there is not enough disk space available on hard drives of your computer to save recorded video. Please note that you need to have free space available not only on the destination disk but also on your system disk (C:\) as temporary files are created and stored on this disk during screen recording process.
Please also keep in mind that we do not recommend choosing a folder on a local network as a destination for the output files as iSpring may not have access to it.
Hope this helps.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:30 pm   Post subject: Re: Ispring Bad allocation

I have the same issue with over 70 gigs of free space and 16 gigs of ram on a Dell Precision 4600 with an i7 processor and NVIDIA
graphics card.

This is a next day update: I uninstalled iSpring Free cam and downloaded a fresh installer. After installation I'm back in business. Wonderful app for one trying to educate with little money. I am sincerely grateful to the iSpring people for making this available.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:36 pm   Post subject: Re: Ispring Bad allocation

Hello all,

iSpring Free Cam cannot be used to capture your gameplay.
Please use Nvidia or AMD software (depending on your video-card) that is developed for this.

Profile profile test