Posted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:28 pm   Post subject: Quizmaker is Saving.....for hours

Hello, Quizmaker is a good platform to offer examinations. My only disappointment is when I am saving the quiz information. When I save, it goes on for hours saving and do not stop the process. I fear turning the computer off because I might lose all the information in the test. Today, I saved when in "Slide View" and it do not want to stop saving.

Before, I had the entire presentation saved in Dropbox, which created tech issues. Tech support offer the necessary help and advice me to only save it on my computer's memory. Now, I saved it to my computer and I am not suppose to continue with this issue.

When this problem occur, what can I do to solve the issue. If I re-start the computer, will I lose my information.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:58 pm   Post subject: Re: Quizmaker is Saving.....for hours

Hi Edwin!
This is Michael with iSpring Tech Support.
First of all, I would recommend to check if this project is saved in a folder on your hard drive and not in synced folder (e.g. GoogleDrive, Dropbox etc.). It would also be a good idea to check your antivirus settings. Though, as we were able to save a project you were working on correctly on your computer during remote sessions I'm not sure what can be causing this if you followed all the steps I mentioned earlier.

Profile profile test