Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:22 am   Post subject: pinch to zoom not working on laptop

I have a strange problem. Since upgrading from ispring 7 to 8 my html5 output files are not allowing me to pinch to zoom on my surface pro 4. I can pinch to zoom on mobile but not on desktop/laptop. Yet if I use ispring 7 it works fine.

Any ideas on how to fix?

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:48 pm   Post subject: Re: pinch to zoom not working on laptop

Hi! Thank you for your inquiry!
The thing is that the desktop player is used to view courses on Lenovo and Surface devices. We had some issues with the mobile player on these devices in the past and mobile player on these devices got replaced by the player that is used on desktop computers. I regret to say that it doesn't allow zooming in with gestures.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:02 am   Post subject: Re: pinch to zoom not working on laptop

Bummer that is a really useful feature when teaching with a surface pro. I guess I will have to downgrade to version 7 of the ispring software :(

Profile profile test