Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:28 pm   Post subject: Re: Ispring 7 - Quiz and Interactions

Thank you for joining, Michael! I've added your email to the list.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:07 pm   Post subject: Re: Ispring 7 - Quiz and Interactions

Oooh! Is this something I can do too?

I have Suite6 but, whilst the quizmaker software works pretty good (with only one bug), I cannot get any sense out of the Powerpoint to Flash (Is that "Presenter? I forget).

If there is a Beta of Powerpoint to HTML I would *really* like to test that - with a real audience on a real HTML website.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:40 pm   Post subject: Re: Ispring 7 - Quiz and Interactions

I would also like to beta test the new suite if that is possible.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:57 am   Post subject: Re: Ispring 7 - Quiz and Interactions

To Squeak: If you need all three features - Power-Point based conversion facility, quizzes and HTMl5 support, then iSpring Presenter 7 will definitely fork for you. I've added you to the list of beta-testers for it!

To amine3193: Your email it too it the list! iSpring QuizMAker 7 beta will become available by the end of the summer.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:31 am   Post subject: Re: Ispring 7 - Quiz and Interactions

@Stacy -

I've been trying to get added to the beta list for iSpring Presenter 7 using the form found here (http://www.ispringsolutions.com/ispring-presenter-7), but I haven't heard back or received any type of email. Can I be added as well?

Thanks!

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:27 am   Post subject: Re: Ispring 7 - Quiz and Interactions

To Mkamen: I've added you to the list manually

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:22 pm   Post subject: Re: Ispring 7 - Quiz and Interactions

Stacy wrote:
To Mkamen: I've added you to the list manually

@Stacy - thanks! How do I download it? Do I find it or the site or will it be emailed?

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:18 pm   Post subject: Re: Ispring 7 - Quiz and Interactions

As soon as the beta version is ready, we'll send all our beta testers an email with the download links, a list of new features, etc.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:38 pm   Post subject: Re: Ispring 7 - Quiz and Interactions

Hello guys, I wanted just to draw your attention on our main webpage which has a form to apply to become a beta-tester:
http://www.ispringsolutions.com/

One more thing, the next version will be called iSpring Presenter 7 which will include Pro and QuizMaker — all HTML5 ready, but not Kinetics at this time.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:01 pm   Post subject: Re: Ispring 7 - Quiz and Interactions

My company is researching various presenter options. We have tested Adobe and Articulate system and we are currently testing iSpring free and free quizmaker. We like what we see so far and would love to test out the presenter 7 beta.

Can you please add me to the beta?

Thank you.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:11 pm   Post subject: Re: Ispring 7 - Quiz and Interactions

Dear All
Today i was testing the QUIZ maker and found that there has Option to send a email to user of the report. Despite of this there has option to send the send the result to the server via post service. This is cool !!

I tried the first way which is entering the email address and receive the result on the email upon completion of the QUIZ.

I published my package and completed entire quiz using web browser . But i have not received any mail after 30 MIN of completion .

Please suggest me what may be reason. Do i need to do some more setting ??

Profile profile test

Page: 1, 2