Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:19 pm   Post subject: Inserting Web Object

I am using the most recent version of Spring Suite and need to see why inserting an object (webpage) onto a slide is not working.

Here is what I am doing:

1. Click on Insert Web object.
2. Add the web address: http://www.the-toothful-exchange.com/de ... lcers.html
3. Preview page shows and runs as the page as it should.
4. Click OK.
5. It returns to PowerPoint slide and see a place setting that reads:
Web Object
Select this object and click the Web Object button to edit

Any suggestions as to why the webpage is not showing?

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:36 pm   Post subject: Re: Inserting Web Object

Well, I may have figured this out on my own by reading a few more posts.... seems that the page will not be run as I want it to until it is published.

Needing the file to play in an existing PowerPoint, I deleted all the other slides and left the single slide with the Inserted Web Object. I published as Flash and will see if it can be inserted as a flash file onto the slide where it is needed.

Unfortunately, after packaging the one slide file as Flash, it plays in the Preview, but when clicking on the actual file, it does not play the file.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:56 pm   Post subject: Re: Inserting Web Object

Thank you for the post!
I appreciate your efforts in finding out a solution to your question.
You're right. It's necessary to publish the presentation in order to get the Web Object displayed.
Let me please also suggest that you take a look at this article on our website on how to insert Flash to the presentation:
http://www.ispringsolutions.com/article ... -2013.html

Also, please try to play the inserted Flash file by starting the Slide Show in Power Point.
There is no way to convert the web page to the Flash file. So the only way to insert the Flash file from the webpage is to utilize the Web object option in iSpring.
Please note that it won't be displayed in the PowerPoint Slide show mode.

Profile profile test