Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:35 pm   Post subject: slides skipped via hyperlink

I have a PowerPoint presentation with scenarios that ask users to make a choice and their choice brings them to a slide via hyperlinks. All works fine when I publish with iSpring however when I upload the SCORM content to our LMS, I run into issues of the course registering as incomplete because not every slide is viewed due to the hyperlinks. Any suggestions.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:44 pm   Post subject: Re: slides skipped via hyperlink

Thank you for posting here!
I believe that the issue is to be found in the fact that when publishing a course for an LMS, all the slides were selected as rated and the status of your course won't be Complete until a user views all the slides.
In order to resolve the issue, you need to minimize the number of slides that are rated when publishing for an LMS.
You can find some useful information about how a passing score is calculated in the article below: http://www.ispringsolutions.com/articles/calculation-of-a-passing-score-in-scorm.html
Hope this will help to resolve the issue that you are experiencing.

Profile profile test