Posted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:23 pm   Post subject: System cuts a slide short.

I added a slide which plays back normally in Powerpoint. The slide is a interactive screen capture with audio. After uploading and processing in Ispring cloud, the session stops in the middle of that slide and skips to the next slide. What's up?

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:01 am   Post subject: Re: System cuts a slide short.

Hello Richard,

Thank you for posting here!
I also got your emails and the one with the notification that the problem is solved.
Just for any case I will copy it here:

The slide that was causing problems was a Powerpoint Screen Recording with Audio. What I did to get it to work was I saved the Media file to a separate MP4 media file, then deleted the recording in Powerpoint, then I reinserted the Media file. That seems to work for some reason…

I guess that the media resource was not captured while uploading and Cloud was not able to parse it. If the media is recorded with PowerPoint screencast tool, it is recommended to save records as MP4 files and re-insert them.

Profile profile test