Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:20 am   Post subject: Cant find Import Video in Powerpoint

Hi,

I have Powerpoint 2010 and iSpring plugin.. I have successfully created a video but do not have the 'Import video' option in Powerpoint ispring plugin (as per the online tutorials) so that I can import the video into Powerpoint.

Any advice is appreciated!

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:58 am   Post subject: Re: Cant find Import Video in Powerpoint

Hello and thank you for posting here!

To get a better assistance, I would suggest that you send an email to support@ispringsolutions.com.
At the same time, make sure that the iSpring tab (in PowerPoint) says "iSpring Suite 8". Then go to Manage Narration and import the video.

Note that iSpring Converter Pro does not have this option.

More about project management here.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:17 am   Post subject: Re: Cant find Import Video in Powerpoint

thanks for your reply. Ok this has worked but the video doesn't actually play on the slide, it plays out of the slide so when I preview the presentation it isn't playing the video as the video is in the outer area.

I know I'm missing something, but I've watched the videos online and cannot work it out... is there a video that covers this?

Thanks.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:58 am   Post subject: Re: Cant find Import Video in Powerpoint

Thank you for your question!

When you add a video through Manage Narration, it linked to a presentation and played in the player window (Universal, Video Lecture).
If you ant to play a video on a slide, you need to use the PowerPoint functionality (Insert >> Video).

Hope this helps!

Profile profile test

Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:16 pm   Post subject: Cant find Import Video in Powerpoint

In my opinion it is very interesting theme. I suggest all to take part in discussion more actively.

Profile profile test WWW www ICQ ICQ