Posted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:41 am   Post subject: PowerPoint for blog

Hello iSpringSolutions team,

I'm not an expert in PowerPoint. Actually, know nothing about it. Is it possible to use it for my poetry blog? I've been creating presentations on Prezi and Google Slides, tried the app on essaywriting.ninja (Power Point for premium membership users). But there's no option to add them to the blog. Perhaps, it can be done with the PowerPoint slides.

Thanks,
Samantha

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:56 am   Post subject: Re: PowerPoint for blog

Hello Samantha,

PowerPoint itself creates files with .PPTX extension, which cannot be viewed/read in browsers online. Users have to download them to see the content.
iSpring helps to turn these files into HTML5, which can be easily shared on the web.

There are several ways to achieve this:

1) iSpring Cloud. You upload a PPT file to iSpring Cloud and it gets converted to HTML5 online.
Then you get a link or an embed-code and post it on your pages.

2) iSpring Converter Pro is a PowerPoint add-in. You convert PPT files with enhancements (audio, video, web pages inside) and upload it to your hosting/server to share on your pages.

3) iSpring Cloud + iSpring Converter Pro. You get a hosting/storage and more advanced conversion facilities.

Hope you find these options helpful!

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:36 am   Post subject: Re: PowerPoint for blog

Hi Vladimir,

Thank you so much for your help! I will try iSpringCloud first.

Thanks,
Samantha

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:07 am   Post subject: Re: PowerPoint for blog

Vladimir wrote:
Hello Samantha,

PowerPoint itself creates files with .PPTX extension, which cannot be viewed/read in browsers online. Users have to download them to see the content.
iSpring helps to turn these files into HTML5, which can be easily shared on the web.

There are several ways to achieve this:

1) iSpring Cloud. You upload a PPT file to iSpring Cloud and it gets converted to HTML5 online.
Then you get a link or an embed-code and post it on your pages.

2) iSpring Converter Pro is a PowerPoint add-in. You convert PPT files with enhancements (audio, video, web pages inside) and upload it to your hosting/server to share on your pages.

3) iSpring Cloud + iSpring Converter Pro. You get a hosting/storage and more advanced conversion facilities.

Hope you find these options helpful!

Hello Vladimir,

Does it work the same for Moodle? I'm planning to create a course there with the tutorials (presentations) and quizzes.

Thanks

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:24 am   Post subject: Re: PowerPoint for blog

Hello and thank you for the question!

Yes, it works with Moodle just fine.
Make sure that you create a SCORM 1.2 course: how?

For quizzing, you need iSpring Suite, which includes Converter Pro, QuizMaker and many more!

Profile profile test