Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:08 am   Post subject: Trying to publish a ppt with Hyperlinks

Hello there,

Recently we tried to publish a Jeopardy type presentation which had styling hyperlink:visited and hyperlink:active style which worked fine on a powerpoint show. But it seems after publishing it when a slide moves forward it forgets the visited site? And doesn't keep the colors the same.

Same goes for Animation -> Font Color or Fill Color, the animation does not stays till End of Show, just end of Slide.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:56 pm   Post subject: Re: Trying to publish a ppt with Hyperlinks

Hi! Thank you for your inquiry!
I would like to inform you that animation state is only saved for a previous slide and not the whole presentation. You can enable the save slide animation state option on the Playback and Navigation tab in the Publish menu.
However, as I said above it will only save state for previous slide. I'm afraid it will not save colour states of the menu buttons that you added to the first slide.
What you are trying to achieve is actually possible to do with some scripts, but I can not provide you with instructions on that as it requires specific programming skills.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:56 pm   Post subject: Re: Trying to publish a ppt with Hyperlinks

Hi mate!

Thanks for this, ill try it out. Also which script exactly. I am a little bit of a programmer too haha. Maybe i can build it up. Any examples over the web and where would that be written.

I was hoping i can maybe add the styling code over a css stylesheet? it just basically needs to be like .a hyperlink:visted :D

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:32 pm   Post subject: Re: Trying to publish a ppt with Hyperlinks

You can actually add scripts in PowerPoint itself allowing you to customize playback of a presentation. However, as I said above I will not be able to provide you detailed instructions on that as I'm not porgrammer myself.

Profile profile test