Posted: Wed May 16, 2018 9:10 am   Post subject: Video course by PowerPoint

Hello guys,

I'm planning to create a video course using PowerPoint (will be available as a Professional Paper Course and Technical vocabulary course on Foreign Language Teaching Methods). Need help with the average time for the video and separately for slides. It has to be only a 2 minute video (limited). How to set time for each slide and then save as video?
Or is it easier to find some program for video making?

Thanks.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed May 16, 2018 10:57 am   Post subject: Re: Video course by PowerPoint

Hey there!

Thank you for posting here.
To set time for each slide, use PowerPoint → Transitions → After (on the right side of the toolbar) and enter the desired duration as minutes:seconds:ms

Btw, if you'd like to output a PowerPoint presentation to video, you can try the built-in PPT feature too:
File → Export → MP4 Video (works only in PPT 2010/2013/2016)

If you have PPT 2007, try out iSpring River - https://www.ispringsolutions.com/ispring-river

I hope that helps!

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu May 17, 2018 4:58 am   Post subject: Re: Video course by PowerPoint

Pavel Bender wrote:
Hey there!

Thank you for posting here.
To set time for each slide, use PowerPoint → Transitions → After (on the right side of the toolbar) and enter the desired duration as minutes:seconds:ms

Btw, if you'd like to output a PowerPoint presentation to video, you can try the built-in PPT feature too:
File → Export → MP4 Video (works only in PPT 2010/2013/2016)

If you have PPT 2007, try out iSpring River - https://www.ispringsolutions.com/ispring-river

I hope that helps!

Thanks, Pavel

I have PPT 2013. Will try to follow the steps you suggested.
Thanks a lot

Profile profile test