Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:18 pm   Post subject: no video (black screen)

Hi,
I'm new to iSpring. Trying to record screen but but I can't get video to work. Viewing in iSpring editor, screen is black (no picture), audio=good, mouse trace and clicks=good. Not sure what I'm doing wrong, hope someone can help please.
Thanks, michaelm
(using windows 10 on Dell Inspiron 13 7000 series.)

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:02 pm   Post subject: Re: no video (black screen)

@michaelm

Thank you for posting here!
What exactly did you try to record on your computer? Please try to close all browsers and record some part of your screen. Does the recording work in that case?
The thing is that the Identity protection component in many antiviruses doesn't allow to record the screen when you open any browser tab during the recording.
Please try to put freecam.exe (cam.exe) to the list of trusted applications in your antivirus/firewall settings. I believe this will help you to resolve the issue.

Profile profile test

Posted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:38 pm   Post subject: Re: no video (black screen)

i have the same problem only with a white screen, i tried cropping the screen and directly recording, the audio is still working though.(using windows)

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:22 am   Post subject: Re: no video (black screen)

Hello!
Thank you for your inquiry!
I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue.
Can you please tell me what exactly were you trying to record?
Please note that iSpring Free Cam and iSpring Cam don't support video recording of full screen Direct X programs (e.g. games).

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:46 pm   Post subject: Re: no video (black screen)

Trying to recover mine craft (it was taking up the whole screen but notfullscreen as in you can't see the windows bar)

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:21 pm   Post subject: Re: no video (black screen)

@ninja_eaglegamer
I'm afraid MineCraft is also the application which works with DirectX. That is why it's not supported with iSpring Free Cam.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:04 pm   Post subject: Re: no video (black screen)

At least I know it's the program and not the computer. The anyway

Profile profile test