Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:40 pm   Post subject: Conversion API report progress?

We currently subscribe to Platform Ultimate version 7 and were wondering about the existence of a conversion API. Specifically we offer a .NET web application that lets users upload and convert slide decks. We'd like to query the process performing the conversion for status - things like current progress, error, compete, etc. Is this possible? If so is it documented?

Thanks

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:43 pm   Post subject: Re: Conversion API report progress?

Thank you for the post!
Yes, this is possible.
iSpring Platform includes a special component that is called CodeBuilder. If you run this utility you'll see the conversion progress, the completions the errors that sometimes can occur and other data.
This is a sample shows how the API of iSpring Platform works.
This way, it's possible to integrate this solution in your projects and display the status of the conversion process via API.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:48 pm   Post subject: Re: Conversion API report progress?

The code builder is a command line utility. My software can invoke it, but I do not see the documentation that explains how my .NET web application can access the progress metrics real time. Can you point me to the documentation for this specifically?

Thank you.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:56 pm   Post subject: Re: Conversion API report progress?

Bumping this. Kind of need an answer. Please point us to the documentation for this as soon as possible. Thanks

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:22 pm   Post subject: Re: Conversion API report progress?

Sorry for the delayed reply!
Let me please ask you to contact our Technical Support Department directly (support@ispringsolutions.com) with the same request.
We'll be happy to assist you!

Profile profile test