Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:49 am   Post subject: Foward Button first after finishing the slide

Hi Folks,
i have a question...i am about to finish my first elearning but there are a few things i still need to change.
First of all i want that the forward button first shows up, after all pictures are clicked on and all texts have been read. As i don't have any videos ( where i have found a solution for ) i have no idea how i can arrange this..any idea?
Thanks
Saskia

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:59 am   Post subject: Re: Foward Button first after finishing the slide

Dear Saskia,
Thank you for your inquiry!
You can set your course to progress forward after the set amount of time though it's not possible to set triggers that will restrict users from navigating to another slide until they click all of the elements on a slide.
Once you set the duration of slides you can limit slide progression until the whole slide is viewed by enabling the Limited navigation option in the Playback and Navigation tab of the Publish menu.
https://image.prntscr.com/image/dfWYnHQ ... vahbfA.png
I hope that this info will be of use to you.

Profile profile test