Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:25 pm   Post subject: PlaybackController methods - JS API

Hello,

I just downloaded trial version of iSpring 8 DX. I converted a presentation to HTML5 (mobile) to safe disk space, avoiding flash support.

My problem is that I am unable to find most of the methods of PlaybackController class, defined in the documentation :

https://www.ispringsolutions.com/help > iSpring SDK 5.7 > JavaScript API Reference > PlaybackController class -> Table 2. Methods

i.e : setPausePlaybackHandler or isPlaying, like many others are undefined. But play, pause and a few others are working.

Maybe I misunderstood how to use these functions? Or is it a known bug or a necessary configuration during conversion?

Thanks for your help,
Regards,

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:55 am   Post subject: Re: PlaybackController methods - JS API

Hi,

Thank you for posting here!

For a question like this one, it would be better if you reach us out at support@ispringsolutions.com.
Put Attn:Paul to the subject line and attach an example of the code that you want to work – I will be glad to look into that.

Looking forward to your email.

Profile profile test